For some years now, account-based marketing has held a prominent place in the marketing strategy scene. To compete at a higher level, organizations are refining their ABM programs for more precise targeting.
Based on our new research into elements shared by the most consistently successful ABM programs, this webinar explores how ABM changed in 2018, and what these findings mean for how ABM will mature throughout 2019.
We’ll be joined by Matt Heinz of Heinz Marketing, who will pinpoint what these survey results mean for companies looking to optimize their ABM campaigns to achieve desired sales and marketing results.
Watch our live webinar Critical Insights from the 2018 State of ABM Survey where we’ll cover:
- Top challenges ABM programs face
- Most common goals of ABM programs
- Opportunities for more precise target account selection
- Changing investments in ABM budgets and technology
- Better ways to measure and report on ABM efforts